New York Giants

Friday, December 12, 2014

Blog Post Assignment


     My favorite restaurant is Segovia in Moonachie. Segovia Restaurant The restaurant originated in Spain. They have the finest seafood and freshest meat. This is a family owned and operated restaurant for over three decades.
    My favorite dish is the lobster with yellow rice and potatoes. I also like to eat the
shrimp for appetizer. They have a great grilled chicken with your choice of  sides. Check out there Menu for more information.
    If Segovia ever got closed down i would go to the Segovia steak house. I would go there because there are the same owners and the food is just as good. I recommend you to go to Segovia because it has a variety of great food. Check out this link with the reviews, Segoia Reviews.




No comments:

Post a Comment